FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. Er, it was in an office. I'm not sure what I did, but I think it had something to do with a database and some kind of now obsolete cartridges.
2. Straightening things on shelves at a store called Pick N Save, now known as Big!Lots--possibly because many people interpreted the former name as granting the general public license to open and fondle merchandise before purchasing.
3. I scooped ice cream (with a scoop) and human faeces (with hands and broom) at Rite Aid.
4. Tidying shelves at TJ Maxx.
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Citizen Kane
2. The Red Shoes
4. Double Indemnity
FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
1. Santee, Ca.
2. San Diego, Ca.
3. Ocean Beach, Ca.
4. San Carlos, Ca.
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Mystery Science Theatre 3000
3. The Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes series
4. Twin Peaks
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Lake Arrowhead
2. San Jose
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVOURITE RESTAURANTS:
1. Denny's, for I am classy.
3. Buca di Beppo's
4. Round Table Pizza
FOUR OF YOUR FAVOURITE FOODS:
FOUR SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED:
1. Cajon Park Elementary
2. Santana High School
3. Grossmont College
4. Er, there were more but I can't remember their names.
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: