1. When u looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I wonder if there's a climate I could live in that would fix that.
2. How much cash do you have on you?:
Around thirty-five dollars.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR" feel free to change it.
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My mother or sister.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I'm just happy when it works.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A black t-shirt I usually sleep in. It has Robert Smith's face on the front and a big purple clock on the back with "Disintegration" written around it.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
"No", for I'm a non-labeller.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing:
10. Bright or Dark Room?
The light's on.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
He's no villain.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching the 1950 King Solomon's Mines.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was a notice that Verizon doesn't do business through RadioShack anymore.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
A few blocks away. How could there possibly be an interesting answer to that question? Even if there wasn't a 7-11 nearby, because I lived somewhere remote, it still wouldn't be interesting as, if I lived somewhere odd, everyone reading would probably already know about it. Fie on you, meme.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you they loved you last?
Lucky the Cat.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Victoria the Cat.
19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past seven Days?
Types of drugs, or doses? If the former, than one; caffeine. If the latter, then at least one pot of drip coffee per day and two triple grande lattes, sometimes three.
20. How many roles of film do u need to get developed?
Three; gangster, cowboy, and ninja.
And, yes, I did this meme just so I could give a smartass answer to that grammatically incorrect question.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
The God of Idiots.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A portion of a Yoshitaka Amano painting.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Thanks [for the sleeve]."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
A million bucks.
26. Do you like someone?
That only depends on whether "someone" holds up their part of the bargain, whether "someone" is at the rendezvous point with the merchandise. Then I'll know if "someone" and I can have a relationship. Understand?
27. The last song you listened to?
"I Have Forgiven Jesus" by Morrissey.