From mellawyrden, I took;
| You scored as Serenity (from Firefly). You like to live your own way and do not enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you that you should do different. Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.|
Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? v1.0
created with QuizFarm.com
I took this meme from greygirlbeast's handbag. I had no interesting responses, so I had Nesuko fill it out;
1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Last incoming call on your phone.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Navigation info and a couple magazines.
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
I guess it was more of an inn. I don't think it had a proper name, but it was owned by a fellow named Rowein. He made these things out of batter and a sweet spice--they were really good, especially for breakfast.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
A pool, huh? I've been in rivers and oceans, and one lake. A pool seems kind of small. You mean like after it rains, right?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
A school play? Like a training troupe? I don't think I've heard of such a thing.
7. 2 or 3?
Hmm. I'll take three--gives me more time to figure out what you mean.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Mhobsheichrin Symphonic Giggling. Wow, I got tired of that quick.
10. Do you have cable?
Yes, lots of it. Says something about me, huh? Sly question.
11. Have you ever ridden on a 4 wheeler?
Something with four wheels? Sure.
12. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
That's the dullest slash fiction title I've ever seen.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving?
I'm not rich. I guess I've jumped off a couple high places. Otherwise, I wouldn't see the point of spending that kind of money for something so fleeting.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Hard to say. The places I've visited move about the galaxy all the time.
16. Do you have a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
I kind of liked Chembipi Infection. I was sorry when the creator died.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
What's a "national anthem"? I certainly never claimed to know "all the words" to such a thing.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Well, shower. Whenever--morning and night aren't things we've ever really hammered down on my ship.
20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month?
I haven't seen any movies in the past month.
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Echinlis, murdems, and mushrooms.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips. They're quiet.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Er, no. I suppose not.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or Apple Juice?
27. Who were the last people you went out to lunch or Dinner?
I went to coffee with Morteirmiru Olveib.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Gods, like I can remember every kind of chocolate bar I've had.
29. When's the last time you voted at the polls?
This question doesn't make any sense.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Like what grows up through the floorboards? I'm proud to say I've never been that desperate. Well, not when there were floorboards around, anyway.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
I scalped a fellow once, but Boschen took it away.
32. Are you a good cook?
I can make coffee and cereal. I've had some interesting cooking accidents.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yeah, you infant. I don't need medical assistance. Gods, a fart joke, of all things . . .
34. Sprite or 7-Up?
I don't know what "7-Up" means, and no, I'm not a sprite.
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
I had a couple jobs where I had to dress nice.
36. Last thing you ate?
A carrot. Come to think of it, that was a while ago . . . Maybe that's why I can't sleep.
37. Ever thrown up in public?
I've never thrown up.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
I'll take millionaire.
39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. I love a lot of things pretty quickly. Especially such things as won't be around for very long.
40. Can ex's be just friends?
In my experience, ex's usually kill each other, or hire someone to kill the other. That's probably not universal, but I couldn't speak to anything else, actually.
41. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Boschen, I guess. If I'm interpreting the word "hospital" properly.
42 Did you have long hair as a young kid?
43. What messages are in your voice mail?
What's "voice mail?"
44. Where would you like to go right now?
Ondaibre would be nice.
45. What was the name of your first pet?
I've never had a pet.
46 What kind of bag do you have, and whats in it?
It's a little pack. I keep in it a phone, some blankets, some food, my kukri, some torches, paper, and pens.
47. What was the last thing you drank
48. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
49. What do you think about most?
My work, I suppose.
50. What is your new years resolution?
To get a calendar.