Guess what! Showtime is streaming on Amazon Prime for 99 cents a month in September and October. Even I can afford that. They have Vertigo , Twin Peaks (the original and The Return ), Mulholland Drive , Rear Window , The Birds , and many other things. And, since it's through Amazon Prime, it's more reliable than HBOMax. I found out about it looking for Vertigo . I wanted to get a better quality clip of the sequoia forest scene than was on YouTube. This was for a powerpoint I made about the redwoods for school. The sequoias are currently being threatened by wildfire so it seemed like a topical and interesting subject to use to teach a grammar point. Trees have been on my mind lately. I was pleasantly surprised to see Twin Peaks included in the package. This was on Sunday so it all felt very cosmic when I watched David Lynch's weather report for that day and he chose as his word for the day . . . "Tree". A day earlier, I'd received a package of my clothes from my mother and she'd unexpectedly included a cool Twin Peaks key chain and a David Lynch Christmas ornament. I can see which way the stars are aligning.