I sensed an awful lot of hostility to-day everywhere I went. Usually it was subtle, but on several instances, it manifested in things like a pair of burly, Limp Bizkedites coming to vicious blows at the mall. I wondered what they were fighting about and realised it was prolly over a girl of the sort that would actually go out with someone like one of them, which didn't seem a particularly worthwhile thing to fight over to me. But then, what do I know? I also witnessed an impromptu drag race, complete with middle fingers and white trash windshield decals. And I also witnessed my mother, who was perhaps the most hostile entity of all. Strangely, though, I was really, REALLY calm all day. In what you might even call a natural high. I wondered if I was unnaturally feeding on all the negative energy and turning it into my own psychic power . Too bad that didn't aid me in my struggles against the ants who're overtaking the kitchen. It's getting harder and harder to eat dinner here . . . I ended up pouring baby powder all over the kitchen floor. To my surprise, this did not work. I even had ants in my dream a few nights ago. As Elvis Costello would say, the bugs are taking over.