1. What is the soundtrack for this LJ?
2. What's bothering you right now?
The broken air conditioner, the heat, my lack of a desk, and, of course, my libido. My life's turning into a Tennessee Williams play.
3. Do you close the door when you are sleeping?
4. What is in your wallet?
Twenty-nine dollars, years of receipts, gift cards, my social security card, my new drivers license, my Mystery Science Theatre 3000 fanclub card, and my library card from when I was eight.
5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
Still Robert Mitchum and Jane Greer.
6. Background on your cell phone?
My cell phone's not fancy enough for such things.
7. Next time you will kiss someone?
The next time one of the cats wants attention.
8. Where was your default picture taken?
It's from Citizen Kane. The movie was filmed in L.A.
Brown. Nearsighted enough that my glasses have real thick lenses, and I can only wear hard, gas-permeable contact lenses.
Seems to treat me like an invading virus these days. But it could be worse.
My grandmother's, and it's feeling more like an underfunded asylum every day.
12. Doing this weekend?
The gods only know.
Black slacks, black button down shirt, black socks.
14. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
15. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
16. Listening to?
"The Last Rose of Summer" - Tom Waits
17. Ever kissed someone named John?
18. What do you smell like?
Sweat and hot fabric. I sure wish I could take a shower.
Not at this time.
20. Favorite thing on your bed:
My sleeping bag. It's been with me since I was a kid and it's served me well all these years.
21. Do you believe in a soul mate?
I neither believe nor disbelieve. I've certainly fallen for girls.
22. What do you wear to bed?
Dark blue pyjama pants and a black t-shirt.
23. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes. Some for longer than others. There are still a couple of dreams I remember from childhood.
24. Do you burn easily in the sun?
No, but I'm good at avoiding the sun so I haven't been tested in years. My broad brimmed hat is useful.
25. Have you ever been gambling?
26. What's something you wish you could understand better?
The mystery dance.
27. What did you do last weekend?
Nothing. I went to Tim's and played Oblivion in the evening. Oh, I did manage to colour something on Sunday.
28. Who do you miss?
Mr. Air Conditioner.
29. Who is the last girl you hugged?
Probably my sister.
30. Orange or apple juice?
Orange juice, so long as it's not from concentrate.
31. Who was the last person you went somewhere with?
My parents and sister.
32. What was the last text message you sent?
I've never sent a text message in my life.
33. Have you kissed anyone on your friendslist?
34. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
A few months ago, I guess.
36. What was the last thing you drank?
A glass of orange juice.
37. Whose house did you go to last night?
38. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
39. Do you like someone right now?
40. What do you wear more, slacks, jeans, or sweatpants?
Slacks. I hate denim, and sweatpants make you look like a mark.
41. What is the last movie you watched? With who?
Do the Right Thing. By myself.
42. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Coffee, orange juice, and water.
43. What are you excited about?
44. Do you want someone you can't have?
It seems that way.
45. Who was last to slap your butt?
I'm not sure, but I think it was a girl named Sarah I knew in high school.
46. Where was the last place you went?
Borders, the bookstore, to buy a copy of The Silmarillion. I came close to buying the new mass market edition of Threshold, though, despite the fact that my trade paperback is actually one of my few Caitlin R. Kiernan trade paperbacks that hasn't fallen apart.
47. What's on your mind right now?
I'm wondering where I might go that's air conditioned and I won't spend much money.
48. Have you cried recently?
Yeah, a little, I think even during the new Harry Potter movie, but movies haven't had to try very hard to affect me lately. It's weird, maybe my hormones are screwed up. At least I wasn't outright sobbing or anything, I just kind of teared up.
49. When you think of your crush, who is it?
Well, she's Sonya Taaffe, whether I think of her or not.
50. Is taking a shower a daily habit?
Not lately. I sure wish it was.