1. Height?: My driver's license says 5'9".
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?: No.
3. Do you own a gun?: No. I loved toy guns when I was a kid, though.
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents": No, only during the experience.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?: Sometimes I eat soy hot dogs, but mostly only as a change of pace and because they're easy to find, relatively cheap, and they don't take much time to prepare.
7. What's your favorite Christmas carol?: The Pogues' "Fairytale of New York".
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Coffee and orange juice.
10. Is your bathroom clean?: Yes.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?: I don't wear jewellery, but as far as accessories, I've been wearing a fur felt fedora since I was seventeen.
12. Do you like painkillers?: No.
13. Superstitious?: I prefer to think of it as "obsessive compulsive". Well, I guess that doesn't cover how often I refer to online tarot readings.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?: Yeah, and I don't think I can switch to third edition rules at this point (thank you, thank you!).
15. Middle Name?: Grant.
16. 16 isn't superstitious???: A planet where apes evolved from men???
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. I like Ani DiFranco's "32 Flavours", ahh . . .
2. I have to leave in thirty minutes.
3. The burrito I made for lunch was pretty good.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought recently: I haven't spent any money since Thursday, when I bought a burrito and quesadilla at Taco Bell. I haven't spent much this week.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, orange juice, bourbon.
22. Current worry?: Death, and the often insubstantial episodes of life.
23. Current dislike?: Capitalism.
24. Favorite place to be?: Right here in front of the computer.
25. Least favorite place to be?: Tennessee.
26. Do you miss anyone?: In a Bjorkish manner.
27. Do you own slippers?: Not in many years.
28. What shirt are you wearing?: A red, long sleeved, button down shirt.
29. Do you burn or tan?: Tan.
30. Favorite color(s)? Black, red, and violet.
31. Would you be a pirate?: Sometimes.
32. Shower singing?: Not since I was a kid. I used to sing songs from the Disney Robin Hood animated movie.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?: Ghosts.
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing.
36. List one thing that makes you laugh?: Stephen Colbert.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?: Black.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?: It'd be a toss up between the front tooth I lost and the ring finger I slammed in a car door.
39. Favorite song(s)?: Lots and lots . . .
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?: Four.
41. Who is your loudest friend?: I wouldn't know.
42. Who is your most silent friend?: I wouldn't know.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?: Not that I know of.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?: I've never seen one.
45. What is your favorite book?: Hmm. I don't know. Maybe Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. There are so many others, though . . .
46. What's your Favorite candy?: I don't like candy lately.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?: Hmm. Maybe Fred Astaire singing "The Way You Look To-night".
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?: I often think I'd like "It's Time" by Elvis Costello.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?: Watching the second episode of Strangers With Candy, "A Burden's Burden".
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?: Am I awake? Yes.