I've listened up to Rubber Soul in my new Beatles collection, and I'm hearing a number of songs I hadn't heard before. I found the last song on Rubber Soul , "Run for Your Life", to be rather startling--it starts off with the lyric, "I'd rather see you dead, little girl, than to be with another man." Hearing that in my car prompted from me an immediate, "Whoa, damn , John!" According to the Wikipedia entry, "Lennon designated this song his 'least favorite Beatles song' in a 1973 interview, and later said it was the song he most regretted writing." I can't say I blame him for regretting it. I can see where he's coming from--I'm fairly notorious for my insecurity in relationships. But I'm much quicker to attack myself than to threaten the other party. Of course, I already knew John Lennon was a jealous guy from this song; As you can see, much like Matt Lauer, John Lennon's trying to dress like me. Oh, heavy is the burden of my interdimensional fashion influence.