1. Pick 15 or 20 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. No googling or using IMDb search functions.
1. "I never found out much listening to myself."
2. "You cannot have it both ways. A dancer who relies upon the doubtful comforts of human love can never be a great dancer. Never." Boris Lermontov, The Red Shoes -- hernewshoes
3. "Couldn't you like me, just me the way I am? When we first started out, it was so good; w-we had fun." Judy Barton, Vertigo -- hernewshoes
4. "The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own."
5. "I hit him in the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk . . . so he wouldn't get hurt." Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? -- stsisyphus
6. "If you give off signals that you don't want to belong, people will make sure that you don't." The principal in Pretty in Pink -- hernewshoes
7. "I'm laughing at the 'superior intellect.'" Admiral James T. Kirk, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan -- chris_walsh
8. "You embarrass me. You're overestimating me. Listen, I'm not a man with any special skill, but I've had plenty of experience in battles; losing battles, all of them. In short, that's all I am. Drop such an idea for your own good." Kambei Shimada, Seven Samurai -- hernewshoes
9. "There are warrants out on you for treason, illegal entry, decadence, pornography . . . and for being a lazy pig."
10. "The truth is, you should be thankful someone's around to tell the truth."
11. "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long."
12. "You're sore because you've fallen for a little drunk you tamed in Miami and you don't like it. It makes you sick all over, doesn't it? People will laugh at you, the invincible Devlin, in love with someone who isn't worth even wasting the words on." Alicia Huberman, Notorious -- hernewshoes
13. ". . . you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you think they are and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad."
14. "I like the dark. It's friendly." Irena Dubrovna, Cat People -- hernewshoes
15. "Maybe all there really is is just the next thing. The next thing that happens. Maybe you're not supposed to remember anybody's promises."