What does one o'clock mean to me to-day? In means time to get up! My completely uneven sleeping schedule . . . I love it. It pleases me in its lopsided way. Sometimes I think I should come up with a complicated mathematical algorithm to determine what time to set my alarm for. This day I was made aware of what an incredible poet Trisa is. And it's strange because earlier, when I was in the shower, I was thinking about how it's been a very long time since I felt like writing a poem. I decided this was an improvement for me, as it meant I was writing poetry now not for the sake of just writing poetry, but because I was inspired to. I haven't been inspired to, so I haven't been writing any lately. I looked through my poetry web site to-day, and wondered if I was the only one who's looked at it since I put it up. That'd prolly be just as well . . . Oh! This morning I actually was inspired! Inspired to put applesauce on my cinnamon toast! And it was good! Hm. I think I want coffee now . . . Before I go, have a look at how incoherent my notes became in my tragically dull Shakespeare class last night;