I wrote almost all day to-day. The scene I was working on actually disturbed me quite a bit. I hope it ends up working for the reader and for the book as a whole. I broke to go to class . . . only to find it'd been cancelled. Brief encounter with trisa. Then . . . away into space, to meet asteroids and rocks . . . I'm toying with the idea of watching The Godfather part 2 this evening, in honour of the fact that I just found it in my backpack. But I think I'll just read a bit of Sherlock Holmes and go to sleep--I plan to stay in and work on stuff all day to-morrow. Go to www.loureed.com if you feel like listening to Willem Defoe reciting Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven set to music by Lou Reed. I have a strange desire to see cute rodents in my dream to-night . . .