Scarecrows have subversive exercise plans.
Mongooses don't care about a nice ass.
Octopi have many attentive fans.
Lizards and cats fearlessly chew the grass.
I've repeatedly tried taking pictures of the lizards inevitably gathered on the back porch every day while I'm making breakfast, but they always scatter when I open the door. There was a particularly large one out there to-day, and I took this picture through the window;
So, for any first time visitors to this house, lizards are located in the back, daddy long legs are in the bathroom, spiders are in my bedroom, and rabbits are on the front lawn, mostly at night. By rabbits, I mean the animals, I don't want to get any exhibitionist masturbating women excited. Oh, wait, yeah I do.
Not much sleep to-day and I had lots of errands to run so I'm running a bit late now. Though I'm more or less on schedule, at least.
Here are the answers to the music meme yesterday that no-one got. I really can't blame anyone, as several of them belong to an obscure indie band I've been listening to lately called "The Beatles". I think they're supposed to be beatniks. They have long hair and wear a lot of black, very subversive.
1. "Clap Yo' Hands" by George and Ira Gershwin, performed by Ella Fitzgerald
2. "Changing of the Guards" by Bob Dylan
3. "Sunday" by Sonic Youth
4. "Baby's In Black" by The Beatles
5. "Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby" by The Beatles
6. "Rinbu Revolution" by Okui Masami. It's the theme to Revolutionary Girl Utena.
7. "Born to Be Bad" by The Runaways
8. "I'll be on My Way" by The Beatles
9. "Catfish" by Bob Dylan
11. "Omamori" by Nonaka Ai, Inoue Marina, Kobayashi Yuu and Shintani Ryoko. It's the third ending theme for Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.
14. "Love Me Do" by The Beatles