Why is it that when I need to sleep most, the more elusive sleep is? And, co-inky-dincolly, Mike Nelson has thoughts on the subject . Oh, to sleep. Yes, I did go and see Sky Captain . What's the verdict, Sets? Worship or condemn? I mean to surprise you, Hypothetical Reader! Yes, I've a little surprise in store and that surprise is . . . I'm not gonna tell you. I'm gonna wait 'til I'm properly awake. Muahahah! Oh! It was a strong reaction, too! Did I hate it? Could be. Did I love it? Could be that too. You'll have to wait and see! Ain't I despicable? Sleeeeeeeeeep! C'mere! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssee.e . .. . . Whoever's reading this, do a sleep dance for me. If you're a girl, then do it naked because I'm a perv that way. If it rains, put something on, or you'll catch cold. You can tell I'm supposed to be asleep . . .